Equal Pay Day Roundup

In the almost six years I've been at PathWays PA, the topics I talk about seem to fall into a few main categories: earned sick days, self-sufficiency, budget issues, and equal pay.  So naturally on Equal Pay Day, I like to do a special event, take part in a blog carnival, and do other things to mark the occasion.  Sadly for me this year, the day is half over and I haven't had time to do very much. So, instead, here's a roundup of the best I've seen online today.

And for those of you who really miss reading something that I wrote (Hi Mom!), here is a piece from International Women's Day back in March.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PathWays PA E-Newsletter: August 6, 2012

Mini-Budget Update-Supporting the American Community Survey

Overlooked and Undercounted: Struggling to Make Ends Meet in Pennsylvania